Skip to content
- Indigo Dreams – publishes around 50 poetry books a year, pamphlets and full collections, as well as three poetry magazines: Reach Poetry, The Dawntreader and Sarasvati. They have given first publication to many poets who deserve a wider audience and combine that mission with publication of works by experienced poets.
- New Writing North – is a development agency for creative writing and reading based in the North East of England. They specialise in the development of talent and act as a dynamic broker between writers, agents and producers across creative industries.
- Saraband Press – a creative independent publisher striving to offer our readers something a little bit different.
- Iron Press – set up in the North East of England by Peter Mortimer in 1973, and still edited by him. Championing the most interesting writers from its own region, the rest of the country, and sometimes world-wide.
- Mslexia – a magazine for women who write. Inspiration for creative writers and advice on poetry, fiction, journalism, short stories, children’s writing and more.
- Queens Nursing Institute – works with the public, nurses and decision makers to make sure that good quality nursing is available at home for everyone when they need it. The QNI funds projects led by community nurses that improve care for their patients.
- Independent Nurse – launched in 2005 and published fortnightly. Independent Nurse provides the latest clinical and political news from primary care and community nurses. It includes opinions from leading figures within healthcare and offers clinical features specifically relevant to Professional nurses.
- The Crack Magazine – everything you need to know about the North East and more.